Welcome to City Centre Recruitment
We are an independent recruitment consultancy dedicated to finding the right people for a wide variety of temporary and permanent jobs across Dorset, Hampshire and Somerset.
We have an impressive track record when it comes to placing the right Candidates with the right Clients, ensuring both parties are more than satisfied and continue to use and recommend our services time and time again.
Our secret to success:
- We employ twice as many Delivery Consultants as Business Development Managers.
- Our emphasis is on finding enthusiastic Candidates with the right qualifications, experience and work ethic.
- We take the time to meet all of our Candidates face to face.
- We fully discuss career plans and requirements so that we can best determine where Candidates will be most suited to work.
Our strategy clearly works:
Since the current Directors took control of the business in 2010 we have gone from strength to strength; our Bournemouth and Weymouth teams have expanded from 5 to 15 consultants within 12 months.
In September 2011 we opened our Southampton branch to meet recruitment demands across Hampshire. This was a great success and the Southampton team currently supplies over 30 of the region’s leading employers.
Our Yeovil branch was opened February 2012 allowing us to offer our first rate recruitment services throughout Somerset and North Dorset.
What we have to offer:
Many years experience teamed with high levels of competency and a very personable approach.
Temporary and permanent recruitment solutions within 7 distinct market sectors:
Local knowledge and understanding of the areas we cover. These include, but are not limited to:
Our sister company, City Centre Cleaning Services provides contract cleaning services to the commercial and domestic sectors.
Our offices are open 7 days a week. We are a close-knit team of dedicated consultants providing bespoke, hands-on support whether you are recruiting for staff or looking for your perfect job.
We aim to:
- Build long-term working relationships with our Clients.
- Provide professional career advice and support to our Candidates.