- Weymouth, Dorset, England
- £9 to £15.47/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
Industrial Machinery Panel Builder/Wireman Jobs in Weymouth, Dorset
Full Time Hours
Monday to Friday
8am – 5pm
£9.00 - £15.47 per hour starting salary
Start Date Monday 14th or 21st December 2015 – Mid February 2016
City Centre Recruitment is working on behalf of its client on the Granby Industrial Estate in Weymouth, Dorset and we are looking for a time served Industrial Machinery Panel Builder/Wireman to start work on 14th or 21st December 2015.
The work hours are 0800 – 1700, Monday to Friday.
Pay rate for the job is between £9.00 – £15.47 per hour.
Must be available for interview on Thursday 10th December 2015
Candidates must possess: -
- A minimum of 5 years apprenticeship experience in a modern production environment.
- Previous experience of machinery ststem control panel building/wiring.
- Assembly and sub assembly of electrical components in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A good level of secondary education.
- An ability to read and understand engineering drawings and follow procedures and schedules associated with a production process.
- Evidence of track record of working on own initiative with minimal supervisory experience.
- A range of usual wiring tools, crimper tool, screw drivers etc
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Maintain an accurate time log of work performed.
Responsibilities include: -
- Undertaking all aspects of electrical and mechanical build in accordance with local, departmental and company procedures as appropriate.
- Inform the Manager of any shortages or material issues is a timely manner.
- Ensure all materials received and used comply with agreed quality standards, and that they have been delivered to an agreed schedule.
- Ensure that tasks are undertaken within agreed time scales.
- Ensure that housekeeping within your area is maintained by using 5s principles.
- Interconnect the devices around the machine unit to the panel terminal rail
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Industrial Machinery Panel Builder/Wireman Jobs in Weymouth, Dorset
To apply for this position please register your CV via our website for an interview for this Industrial Machinery Panel Builder/Wireman Jobs in Weymouth, Dorset