- Isle of Portland, Dorset, England
- £7 to £8/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
Office Administrator / Weighbridge Operator job in Portland, Dorset
Temporary Position which made lead to Permanent
£7.00 – £8.00 per hour DOE
Shifts between the hours of 06.00am – 18.00pm
Core Hours Monday – Friday with some weekend cover required at busy times
Our client is seeking a temporary office administrator / weighbridge operator to join their existing team. The client has mentioned for the right candidate this may lead to a permanent position. Ideally you will be driven and able to use own initiative to ensure work load is completed. This role will develop and as the company expands there will be opportunity to progress, take on more responsibility and enjoy pay increases.
- You will be required to direct traffic coming onto site and operate weighbridge, recording all vehicles entering/leaving the site.
- Record weights and type of vehicles, completing appropriate documentation
- Collect driver signatures – required for audit / accounting purposes and update internal system accordingly
- Adhere to licensing guidelines and collate monthly data by waste type & by customer as part of management information and for environmental returns
Administration / Office Duties:
- Assist with general administrative duties and customer service, answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, in order to meet KPIs
- Maintain the weighbridge and general area of the weighbridge including the office in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Previous administrative roles – Data entry and customer service skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office software and use of databases (data entry)
- Strong organisational, communication skills with the ability to work under pressure & on own initiative
- Willing to be flexible with hours
- Attention to detail, time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Qualified to GCSE/A level standard
- Weighbridge experience preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for Office Administrator / Weighbridge Operator job in Portland, Dorset
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Office Administrator / Weighbridge Operator job in Portland, DorsetRead More