- Christchurch, Dorset, England
- £6.84 to £6.84/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
Clerical Officer job in Christchurch, Dorset
13/07/2015 – 25/09/2015
£6.84 per hour
14 Hours per week - 2 days per week, preferably Tues and Wed 09.30am – 17.00pm
Our client is seeking an experienced Clerical Officer to work as part of the admin team who support the Social Workers and Occupational Therapists working with Adults at Christchurch LO. This role will involve answering the telephone, message taking, typing onto our in-house database, scanning and indexing, filing, photocopying and any other duties that supports the remaining admin team.
Candidates must hold:
- Valid passport or full birth certificate
- Evidence of previous experience in a similar role must be shown within CV.
- Good working Knowledge of IT Systems – Windows based applications
- Excellent communication skills – Via telephone, email and word processing
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay attention to detail
- Team work is essential with this role as you will be talking to people from all levels
We work closely with the local councils and receive temporary positions every week – Please go to our website to register for future roles too
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for Clerical Officer job in Christchurch, Dorset
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Clerical Officer job in Christchurch, DorsetRead More