- Dorchester, Dorset, England
- £6.5 to £8.6/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
Refuse / Recycling Operatives Jobs, Dorchester, Dorset
Temporary on-going work
Immediate starts available
Monday to Friday
Various Shifts – Overtime maybe an option
£6.50 – £8.60 per hour
You may have notice that in October the refuse team’s collections will be different. We are urgently seeking candidates to join the temporary work force. Hours vary from 0 hours to 37 hours per week depending on your availability and clients demand. A lot of people are gaining full time hours.
We can offer shifts to fit in and around your life style.
Typical Shift Times – These may vary at the clients discretion
06.00am – 14.00pm
06.30am – 14.30pm
06.45am – 14.45pm
07.00am – 15.00pm
Refuse and Recycling duties include:
- Collecting domestic waste from curb sides
- Recycling sorting, cleansing and general yard duties
- You will be a team player
- This is a physically demanding role
- Involves repetitive lifting and walking/jogging 5 – 12 miles per day.
- You will be willing to work in all weathers.
- Ideally you will have your own transport as this will ensure more hours are gained, however most depots are accessible using public transport.
The council have strict procedures and therefore you must have the following:
- Passport – (Can be out of date within last 2 years)
- Full Birth Certificate (Showing parents’ names) with National Insurance proof
CALL 01305 831707, ask for KATY MURPHY between 9am – 17.30pm Monday to Friday
OR register your CV via our website for Refuse / Recycling Operatives Jobs Dorchester Dorset
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Refuse / Recycling Operatives Jobs Dorchester DorsetRead More