- Weymouth, Dorset, England
- £9.16 to £10.18/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
Documentation Administrator, job in Weymouth, Dorset
Temporary contract (Approx. 6 months)
Mon – Thurs 08.00am – 16.45pm
Fri 08.00 – 12.00pm
£9.16 – 10.18 per hour DOE
Our client is seeking a Documentation Administrator to help support them through changes and development of new systems being imported. You will be an accurate typist, be good at adapting to new processes and willing to embrace it. If you have experience as an administrator within the Engineering / Manufacturing industry with knowledge of MRP systems this could be the role for you. The role will involve inputting BOM information for safety critical products.
You must have:
- IT literate with a qualification in Business Administration (or equivalent) and 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above.
- Good communication skills are required as you will be speaking to people internally at all levels.
- You will be handling confidential material and must have an awareness of data protection.
- Accurate typing skills
- Able to prioritise work loads
- Working alone using own initiative
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for Documentation Administrator, job in Weymouth, Dorset
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to Documentation Administrator, job in Weymouth, DorsetRead More