- Chard, Somerset, England
- £7 to £7.2/Hour
- Job Reference
- Job Type
Operative in Chard, Somerset
£7.00 – £7.20 per hour
34 – 40 hours a week – Monday to Thursday with reduced hours on Friday
Temp to Perm
City Centre recruitment are proud to be assisting their client in Chard, Somerset with their Operative role.
The role is temp to perm for the right candidate.
34 – 40 hours a week working Monday to Thursday with finishing at midday on a Friday.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to use manual and automatic machinery (full training given)
- Able to work alone and as part of a team effectively
- Work in line with health and safety procedures and work tidily
- Good understanding of manual handling as heavy lifting is involved in the role
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be flexible
- Have own safety boots
To find out more information about this job opportunity please call our office on 01823 354300.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
City Centre recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
City Centre recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Operative job in Chard, Somerset.
To apply for this position please register your cv via our website for immediate interview and start for this Operative job in Chard, Somerset.Read More